Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
End of Life Planning: Caregiver Resources and Support @ 7pm
“End of Life Planning: Caregiver Resources and Support” is being hosted by Heights and Hills and Park Slope Parents.
This workshop aims to assist caregivers with aspects of end-of-life planning for the loved ones under their care.
Developed with an end of life doula, a geriatrician, and a geriatric care manager, this workshop introduces what to consider as end of life issues arise.
The workshop will cover:
Future workshops may cover issues around advanced directives, estate considerations, memorial service preparations; this workshop will not focus on those important aspects.
- Determining appropriate elder care support
- Understanding hospice care
- Expectations for end of life
- Making sure that as caregivers you receive support along the way
This event is free, and open to non-members.
When: Thursday, November 30th
Time: 7:00pm - 8:15pm
There are three ways to join us:
1. At the Park Slope Center for Successful Aging, at 463A 7th St., at 7th Avenue
2. Join from home using the Zoom link, which will be in your confirmation email.
3. Call in. The telephone number will be in your confirmation email.
When you RSVP, you'll be asked whether you'll attend in-person, or whether you'll join the Zoom or call in.
Thursday, November 30, 2023, 7:00 PM until 8:15 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC-05:00)
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only