Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER HERE' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Sponsored Webinar: Know Your Rights! Parental Leave Law @ 7:00pm
Please join PSP and Alex Berke, Esq. from Berke-Weiss Law and The Pregnancy Project for the sponsored webinar Know Your Rights: NYS Employment Rights & Parental Leave Laws For Expectant Couples on Thursday, March 11th @ 7:00pm.
This sponsored webinar will give expectant couples a solid overview of employment rights in New York State and a specific framework for navigating leave-taking. Don't leave work without this webinar!
What: Employment Rights for Expectant Couples, a Sponsored Webinar by Berke-Weiss Law
When: Thursday, March 11th
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
CLICK REGISTER HERE TO THE RIGHT ➡️
This webinar will be recorded. If you can't make it but want to receive the video link, you must register for the webinar.
- Empowering you with a big picture understanding regarding leave and your rights.
- Giving you courage, tools, and a framework to confidently negotiate with employers.
- Providing key questions to ask when discussing leave with HR departments.
- Offering tips for entrepreneurs, self-employed folks, and freelancers.
- Going through a rundown of the different programs available to NYS-based families and the best time-frames for putting these programs into place.
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM