Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER HERE' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Sponsored Event: Real Talk About Real Estate @ 7:00pm
Whether you are actively involved in the real estate process or just watching from the sidelines, this free webinar will answer all of your questions. Alexandra and Tyson will demystify the role of a real estate broker and give you straightforward information so you can have the best and easiest experiences with buying, selling, and renting.
What: Real Talk About Real Estate: Demystifying the Process Webinar
Date: Wednesday, September 30th
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
CLICK THE REGISTER NOW BUTTON TO THE RIGHT!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique Zoom link. This webinar will be recorded. If you can't make it but want to receive the video link, you must register for the webinar.
Today’s real estate transactions are more complicated than ever before. The Saghir Lewis Team will talk you through the real estate process and the unexpected challenges you may face. They will help you:
- Demystify the role of the broker in buying, selling, and renting.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your real estate search.
- Understand timing.
- Break down the various costs associated with different transactions.
- Learn who the key players are in your transaction team.
- Clear up common misconceptions and answer your questions.
- Get an inside look into the winning strategies and best practices that make them Brooklyn’s top residential team.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM
General Parenting Event