Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Separated From Extended Family Zoom @ 7:30pm
Have you been separated from your extended family during Covid? Wishing you could get their support, comfort, help, advice in raising your own family? Please join us for a PSP Family Support Meetup on Tuesday, September 22nd at 7:30pm.
What: Families Separated By Covid Conversation
When: Tuesday, September 22nd
Time: 7:30pm - 8:30pm (come by when you can!)
REGISTER using the button to the right. The Zoom link will be in your confirmation email.
We are families whose extended families live too far away for visits. We are unexpectedly raising our kids without the ability to be with our families in real life. And we're not sure when we'll be able to see them again. We'd love to meet other families who are in the same situation to discuss these topics and more:
- Strategies for coping without nearby family in the time of COVID.
- Establishing and collaborating on childcare routines - pods, nanny shares, babysitting co-ops, etc.
- Mental Wellness - sharing resources for therapeutic and wellness support
- Encouraging and seeking inclusiveness and diversity in our Brooklyn parenting community
- Supporting multilingual families
photo by anna shvets from pexels
Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 7:30 PM until 8:30 PM
General Parenting Event