Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER NOW' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Coping Webinar: Is IRL Summer Camp Safe?
Please join PSP and Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners: Kristen Ebert and Erica Hahn for the PSP Coping Webinar: Is IRL Summer Camp Safe?
on Wednesday, June 24th from 7:00pm - 8:00pm.
Are you worried about sending your kids to IRL camp this summer? This webinar will lay out guidelines and suggestions and also try to answer any specific questions you have.
What: PSP Coping Webinar: Is IRL Summer Camp Safe?
When: Wednesday, June 24th
Time: 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Click the REGISTER NOW button to the right.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique Zoom link. If you can't make it but want the recording, please sign up and we'll send it to you after the webinar.
**PSP wants everyone to have the opportunity to attend our informational webinars. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please email: email@example.com.
In addition to a brief summary of AAP, CDC, and NYS DOH reopening guidelines for camp, Kristen and Erica will discuss the following:
- How safe is it for my child to attend IRL summer camps? Let's assess the risk.
- What to consider in a risk assessment for family/child and discussion with their pediatrician.
- What are the city guidelines around summer camps and other questions to ask your child's potential camp.
- Staying healthy at camp.
- General guidance regarding precautions families should take to minimize risk at camp.
- General guidance regarding playground safety and best practices.
- Helping kids with anxiety surrounding camp - general fears as well as separation and social anxiety.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 7:30 PM until 8:30 PM
General Parenting Event
Members pay for their own charges