Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER NOW' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Mental Health Check-In: Navigating a Post-Covid World for Our Children @ 7:30pm
Please join PSP, Rebecca Sachs and Anne Marie Albano for a PSP Mental Health Check-In: Navigating a Post-Covid World for Our Children: Adjusting to the "New" Normal.
When: Thursday, June 18th
Time: 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Click the REGISTER NOW button to the right to complete your Zoom Registration.After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique Zoom link.
This webinar for parents of school-aged children (5 - 18) will provide guidance on dealing with the socio-emotional issues that come in times of difficult transition and tips on successfully moving through these complex transitional months.
We will cover the following:
- Exploring Covid-related worries that you and your children might have as the world opens.
- Dealing with the end of school and the beginning of summer without the usual strong demarcation lines.
- Navigating podding with other families.
- Helping kids transition from virtual to live experiences and back.
- Creating open, age-appropriate dialogues with our children about safety, responsibility, and the world around us.
Thursday, June 18, 2020, 7:30 PM until 8:30 PM
General Parenting Event