Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER HERE' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Coping Webinar: Engaging Your Preschool Child OFFSCREEN! @ 8:00pm
Please join PSP on Monday June 8th from 8:00pm - 9:00pm for the PSP Coping Webinar: Engaging Your Preschool Child OFFSCREEN!
What: Engaging Your Preschool Child OFFSCREEN!
When: Monday, June 8th
Time: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
PLEASE CLICK THE REGISTER HERE BUTTON.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique Zoom link. If you can't make it but want the recording, please sign up and we'll send it to you after the webinar.
**PSP wants everyone to have the opportunity to attend our informational webinars. If you are experiencing financial hardship, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: Engaging Your Preschool Child OFFSCREEN!
You didn't plan for this. Parenting is hard enough, and now you're also the part-time Preschool teacher. Kids are feisty... and you're exhausted!
We are going to provide some solid information to help you gently guide your child off the screen and into real life play. No pressure - just suggestions and encouragement.
Here's what we will cover in this webinar:
If you sign up for this webinar, you will be sent the video. So, if you can't make it, sign up and we promise to send you the video after the event.
- Children's attention: The kinds of experiences that grab and hold it and how to extend these experiences.
- Knowing your child’s mind: How they think and what they enjoy.
- Play: The science behind it and ways to guide it.
- Planning awesome, IRL (nonscreen) experiences - the easy way!
- Transitioning away from screens with a minimum of drama.
- Creating easy and fun arts & crafts projects for your preschool child to do with and without you.
Monday, June 8, 2020, 8:00 PM until 9:00 PM
General Parenting Event
Members pay for their own charges