The Dads Online Poker Nights have been so successful that we're offering these twice a week, and helping our neighbors at the same time!
Together with Park Slope Parents, 5% of the pot will be going to a charity in need during this trying time. Whether it be hospitals, homeless shelters, food kitchens, or any other institution in need during the pandemic. I will make sure to post the amount and what weekly charity Park Slope Parents donated the money to, in the following weeks tournament email. I had many of you reach out with this idea, and I truly believe it is a great opportunity for us to come together and give back. Instead of a picture of trophy winners, I will post photos of all the charities we are able to help!
*all new rules must be followed in order to remain in poker group
1) ALL BUYINS MUST BE SENT THROUGH VENMO (@ryandelorge)
2) You must add your PokerStars name to payment notes (each time)
3) All payouts will be through PayPal or Zelle
4) You must pay within 5 minutes of when you register (if not you will be un-registered and not allowed to register again for that tournament)
5) If you are one of the winners you must email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with winning place, name, PokerStars name, and Paypal or Zelle info)
6) Any chop must be emailed to me with screen shot of chat and all players must be in agreement
7) If you register and then are unable to play, you must unregister prior to start or will be considered in.
8) All Payouts will be made within 48 hrs
How to Play:
-If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.net
-Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter my Club ID number: 3212417
-Enter my Invitation Code: 88888888
-Once I've approved your membership request, make sure you register for the tournament