Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER HERE' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Mental Health Check-In: For Parents with Aging Parents - Hope for 2021 @ 8:00pm
PSP Mental Health Check-In: Parents with Aging Parents
Hope for 2021
As the adult child of an aging parent do you want to:
- Feel more confident about your interactions with your parents and in-laws?
- Understand how 2021 will differ from 2020 including having conversations about the vaccine, travel, and continued safe protocols.
- Insure that your aging parents get the care they need while retaining their dignity?
- Know what to look for in terms of their mental, physical, and emotional health while not losing sight of yours?
- Find better ways to connect with your parents online and off?
For answers to these questions and more, please join PSP,
Dr. Mark Nathanson and Minda Cutcher for a PSP Mental Health Check-In: Parents with Aging Parents - Hope for 2021
What: PSP Mental Health Check-In: Parents with Aging Parents
When: Thursday, February 25th
Time: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Click the Register Here Button to the Right ➡️
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique Zoom link. This meeting will not be recorded.
We will leave plenty of time for Q&A with these experts. Please answer the required questions during the registration process as this will give both speakers a better sense of what the most pressing needs are.
Thursday, February 25, 2021, 8:00 PM until 9:00 PM