Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER HERE' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
PSP Mental Health Check-In: For Adults with ADHD @ 7:00pm
Please join PSP and Rahti Gorfien for: The Challenge and Blessing of ADHD, a PSP Mental Health Check-In on Thursday, June 4th @ 7:00pm.
ADHD is a unique, highly creative brain wiring with inherent strengths and weaknesses (like any other.)
But, because it is less common, it has not been considered 'normal' and much of the world is not designed to accommodate it. The good news is that many of our greatest innovators and divergent thinkers have ADHD. As a direct result the world is starting to change. Many experts and individuals now recognize that it is just as much a super power as a disability.
What: PSP Mental Health Check-In: The Challenge and Blessing of ADHD
When: Thursday, June 4th
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This webinar is about discovering the ways in which you and your family can work with instead of against ADHD! You will learn more about how you can:
- Manage work, schooling, and household duties without stress, shame, and blame.
- Create systems that foster and support maximum productivity.
- Let go of anxiety by embracing self-compassion.
Reinvent your life as one of high function rather than dysfunction.
Shift from an adversarial to harmonious family culture.
- Seek a life of balance, ease and satisfaction.
Understand and support the ADDers in your life.
A few tips on Zoom Confidentiality:
1. If you wish, you can change your name in your Zoom Profile to protect your identity.
2. This Zoom Meeting will be set for participants to have no video unless you want to.
3. This session is only for PSP Members. Please do not share this invite or your log-in.
4. Given privacy issues, this session will NOT be recorded.
Thursday, June 4, 2020, 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM