Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Creating Great Sleep Habits From Birth to the Elementary Years @826/Superhero Supply
Creating Great Sleep Habits From Birth Through the Elementary Years
- Do you want to learn how to establish healthy sleep habits for your child/children
- Are you yearning for more predictability and consistency with naps or nighttime sleep?
- Is bedtime a nightly struggle in your household?
- Is your child waking multiple times at night, or too early in the morning?
- Are you exhausted and wondering how to get your family the sleep you all need?
Sleep problems are inevitable when you have kids, but there are absolutely steps that parents can take to promote healthy sleep habits for their families.
Adequate sleep is important for the health and well-being of the whole family, and it is essential to your child’s growth and cognitive development.
Join Stephanie Drew, LMSW, for a Members-Only PSP workshop on 12/11 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm @ Superhero Supply Company.
The workshop will cover:
• An overview of universal sleep principles that apply at any age.
• Concrete tips for establishing a sustainable routine around sleep.
• Bedtime, nighttime sleep, and naps.
• How much sleep children need at various stages of development.
• Answers to common sleep questions.
Stephanie Drew, LMSW is a licensed social worker and certified pediatric sleep consultant who has experience counseling children, adolescents, adults, and families. Her work is informed by developmental science, behavioral theory, attachment research, and family systems theory. email@example.com.
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM
826/Superhero Supply Company
372 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Payment In Full In Advance Only