Events and Meet Ups - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Divorce and Separation Workshop with John Yacos
Please join us for this informative Divorce & Separation Workshop with matrimonial and family law attorney, John Yacos, Esq.
John Yacos, a well-respected matrimonial and family law attorney with over 28 years of legal experience, will provide an overview of and "insider perspective" on the legal aspects of divorce, custody, and child support.
In addition, there will be an in-depth discussion of the procedural options available and the substantive law related to matrimonial actions and family law proceedings. You will leave the workshop with a full understanding of your legal options.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
Then this workshop is for YOU.
- Are you thinking about a divorce, separation, maintenance (alimony), equitable distribution, child custody, or child support?
- Are you going through a divorce or already dealing with its proceedings in family court?
- Never married, but confused about child custody or child support?
- Did you ever wonder what the term “the child’s best interest” really means?
- Did you ever wonder why a Judge, Referee or Support Magistrate made a certain decision either in your favor or not?
- Do you want a legal insider’s answer to these and other questions you've had about matrimonial and family
Finally, as an additional benefit, John will offer a free consultation (valued at $450) for those who attend the presentation.
Here's what previous attendees have said about John's workshops:
"I thought the event was absolutely wonderful."
"The location and workshop were great."
"It was great and I found it to be very helpful. John shared a lot of basic and specific information regarding the divorce process and was very generous with his time making sure everyone's questions got answered. It was also great to be in a room with people who are going through a similar situation."
Note: when you register, your name will be give to John's office so he can make sure there's not a conflict of interest in meeting you. If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com.
For more information about John and his team please go to: www.YacosLaw.com or contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 587-9560.
Thursday, May 30, 2019, 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM
The Law Firm of John Yacos, P.C.
30 Broad Street, 37th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Registration is closed - Event is full